Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Round Robins

I don't have photos of all the completed RR, but you don't need the whole quilt to see the creativity of this bunch of ladies!


Ruthie lives on an island off the coast of Maine. She loves lobsters!


Paula does amazing applique!



Patty IS the lady in the center! She oozes creativity and is happy at life!!


The two below were done with a different group of ladies. We wanted to keep them small so that was the only criteria.





I love my Lady Liberty RR so I thought I'd show it again. She is hanging in my entrance way to herald in our Independence Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow....I LOVE ALL of these...thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your group is very talented! My favorite is your red one you posted yesterday, though. I love your patriotic quilt, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful - thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Patty's book, the Wickersham Quilt, and can't wait to get started on it. Is she in your quilt group? All the quilts are so much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if I were to participate in another round robin, it would have to be handled better. I saw a photo of mine part way through the rounds. Then it disappeared. I never pushed about getting it back because I knew the lady that had received it was going through a very hard time. What she ever did with it is a mystery to me.
    Your Lady Liberty quilt is a good one for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all of quilts are beautiful....Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!