Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Two Book Winners

If you like to read easy, clean books I can heartily recommend the Quilts of Love series. Thank you to all who commented. I like hearing about when/where you read. Before bed seems to be a popular time. 
Without further ado I am drawing two names for both of these books. I just finished A Sky Without Stars. It was interesting as I live very near a Native American Reservation. 

Maryann Skaritka wrote:

I just heard of this series and I am reading Hidden in The Stars right now

And A Grand Design 

Jean wrote:
I usually read while I'm eating, as I live alone, but I also read after I eat to let things get settled before I rush off to something else.

MaryAnn and Jean please send me your mailing address to loridweightwatchers@gmail.com and I'll get the books in the mail.

Wish I could say I've been sewing this week, but I've been working! Looks for more autumn decor on Friday.
Happy Fall and Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. my kind of books thanks for suggesting them
    kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading is my other addiction...will add them to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started the one I won, yet, because I haven't had time to soak in the tub! *LOL*
    Congrats to the new winners!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!